As an Advocate, Revolutionary Thinker, and Political-Spiritual-Business Consultant…
Dr. Ken. G. Morka is an Apostle of God and the President of Fountain of Hope Global Ministry/ Ken. G. Morka Foundation.
Fountain of Hope Global Ministry is a Ministry called to bring good news of Hope and Encouragement in every area of life to Everybody, Community, Our Nation and Our World in the Spirit of Gladness and Simplicity of Heart informing them to be Joyful in Hope for in this Hope we were saved. Ken G. Morka Foundation is multi-dimensional, cross-cultural and inter-continental foundation whose operations are underpinned by its motto: RESTORING HOPE AND INVESTING IN THE FUTURE.
Dr. Ken. G. Morka is also an Eminent Peace Ambassador, under International Association of World Peace Advocates (United Nations), in category of Global Diplomat. In Co-operation with the United Nations- ECOSOC under Apostolic Ministerial International Network, He is the Main Representative in Geneva-Switzerland and the International Director of Mission, both in New York-USA, under Special consultative status.
He is also Strategic Advisor, Political Consultant, Spiritual Consultant and Business Consultant. He is also Co-Founder at International Chamber of World Peace Advocates, International Grassroots Ambassadors and Bring Back Movement.
Amb. Dr Ken is the Chancellor of Gifts of Salvation University and also a Professor in Kingdom Excellence Leadership Institute (KELI). A Practical theological institution established to equip pastors, Leaders and Ministers of the gospel with sound Biblical Principle to help them become effective in their individual callings and to impact their world. As an internationally recognized institution, registered in South Africa, Ghana, UK and USA, Kingdom Excellence Leadership Institute is international affiliates to CICA international University & Seminary (USA & Canada). Lifestyle International Christian University (Italy & UK). The UNOG centre for Learning and Multilingualism (Geneva-Switzerland).
In 2016, Christian University of Souther Indiana USA conferred an Honorary Doctorate on Amb. Ken. G. Morka (Doctor of Divinity) in acknowledgement of his Ministerial/Humanitarian work for the extension of God’s kingdom and Kingdom Excellence Leadership Institute (KELI) conferred an Honorary Doctorate on Amb. Ken. G. Morka (Doctor of Humanities) as personal advocacy on Grassroots people and a voice of every person’s dignity, freedom and equality.
In 2020 Certificate of Recognition is presented to Dr Ken as An Award of Outstanding Humanitarian Work and as a member of the Global Goodwill Ambassadors Family.
Dr Ken is also awarded Ambassador of Peace Award, under Universal Peace Federation (UPF). Based on his love for humanity. Dr Ken was also awarded, World Peace Ambassador, under World Peace Tracts in category of World Peace Ambassador.
His Excellency, Ambassador Dr. Ken is also the President of Fountain Apostolic Network (FAN), worldwide; it is Network of Ministers all over the World. Dr Ken is also a member of International Federation of Christian Churches (IFCC) South Africa. He is a Member of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria-South Africa (PFN-SA) and Also a Member of Nigerian Pastors Association South Africa (NPASA).
In 2021 Dr Ken. G. Morka becomes part of Pan African Peoples Alliance or PAPA team. He also received welcome letter from Nelson Mandela University as part of Ecosystem-SC Advisory committee Member to students’ entrepreneurs.
As a Critical and Revolutionary Thinker, He is the Founder & Co-Founder of: International Grassroots Ambassadors/ Pan Africa Business Chamber /Voice of African Youth /Bring Back Movement/Passion Minerals and Energy/Km Passion Trading/ Sons of the Prophet Network / Sports Africa Network/ Pastors and Police Forum South Africa/ Fountain of Hope Global Ministry /Gifts of Salvation University
As an advocate, He believes in grassroots people where your knowledge, talent and character affect your upward mobility rather than the fact of your tribe, religion or birth. He believes in the possibility where the child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody.
Dr Ken. G. Morka is married to Dr. Anne Morka and blessed with children. Their lives are living proof that all power belongs to God. His Excellency, Dr Ken‘s Vision/Mission is to bring Hope & Encouragement and also to raise prayer warriors across the globe, With mandate to reach 6.5 Billion souls with the gospel through different media. He is also called to encourage people by using their gifts, talents, abilities, by knowing that they are living treasure and to teach people to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness. He also ministers in crusades, conference, schools, prisons, Hospitals, and he is also an author of several books.
Dr Ken. G. Morka main drive is to being the hands and feet of Jesus to a broken world by also Helping people by providing shoes and clothing for those in need.To help orphaned and abandoned children by providing home for them.To share God’s love and compassion with people and underprivileged children all over Africa and the world. To provide Seminars and Workshop as key to this Mission of Ours. The Foundation, Ken. G. Morka Foundation is founded by Dr Ken.G. Morka and His Wife Dr Anne Morka.
- Main Representative, United Nations-ECOSOC, Geneva-Switzerland at Apostolic Ministerial International Network (AMIN): 19th December 2017 – Present
- Ecosystem SC Advisory Committee Member at Nelson Mandela University: 9 March 2021 –
- Revolutionary Thinker at Voice of African Youth: September 2020 – Present
- Humanitarian/Member at Global Goodwill Ambassador: 27 June 2020 – Present
- Rector/Founder at Gifts of Salvation University: February 2021 – Present
- Kingdom Activist at Sons of the Prophet Network: 26 October 2020 – Present
- Co-Founder at Sports Africa Network: 26 October 2020 – Present·
- Co-Founder at Voice of African Women: May 2020 – Present
- World Peace Ambassador at World Peace Tracts: 2 April 2020 to present
- Strategic Advisor & Co-Founder at International Grassroots Ambassadors: 31 March 2020 –
- Ambassador of Peace at Universal Peace Federation International: 3 December 2019 to present
- Professor at Kingdom Excellence Leadership Institute: September 2019 – Present
- Global Peace Ambassador-United Nations at Apostolic Ministerial International Network (AMIN): 19th December 2017 – Present
- Member: Edkwka Chamber of Commerce and Industry: 12 February 2019 – Present
- Southern Africa Director at Apostolic Ministerial International Network (AMIN): December 2017
- Member at Nigerian Pastors Association South Africa – NPASA: 30 October 2018 – Present
- Member at Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria South Africa PFNSA: July 2018 – Present
- Media Coordinator at Sons of the Prophet Network with Apostle Suleman: May 2018 – Present
- Global Diplomat at International Association of World Peace Advocates: 16 June 2017 –
- Strategic Advisor at Eminent Peace Ambassadors: 16 June 2017 – Present·
- Executive Chairman at Pan Africa Business Chamber: February 2017 – Present
- Chaplain/Humanitarian at Pan African People Alliance: September 2021- Present
- Strategic Advisor at Global Transformation Network: 15 October 2013 – Present
- Co-Founder at Sports Africa University: 13 February 2012 – Present
- Co-Founder at Sports Africa: 13 February 2012 – Present
- Strategic Advisor at Owa Kingdom (Sons & Daughters Network): 30 November 2011 – Present
- Former Regional Coordinator SADC & South Africa Coordinator at Sons of the Prophet Network SADC with Apostle Johnson Suleman: 3 April 2011 – May 2018.
- Assistant Director at Nu-Law Group Democratic Republic of Congo: 24 September 2010 –
- Chief Executive Officer & Founder at Fountain Apostolic Network: 14 September 2010 –
- Researcher at Dr Ken G Morka Research Institute: January 2010 – Present
- Strategic Advisor at Voice of Action Delta State: 1 January 2010 – Present
- Executive Chairman at Km Passion Trading Ltd Nigeria: Aug 2014 – Present
- President/Founder: Fountain Business Network (FBN): Feb 2006 – Present
- Revolutionary Thinker at Proudly Nigeria Network: 1 January 2010 – Present
- Strategic Advisor at Africa Students Association: 1 January 2010 – Present
- Executive Chairman at M. G. Ken Enterprise Proprietary Limited: 13 July 2009 – Present· Mbabane, Swaziland
- Chaplain at FOUNTAIN OF HOPE PRISON MINISTRY: 2 October 2007 – Present
- Dean at Gifts of Salvation Bible College: 24 July 2007 – Present
- Strategic Advisor & Co-Director at Pastors and Police Forum South Africa:
- Strategic Advisor at People and Power
- Member at International Federation of Christian Churches South Africa: 3 April 2007 to present
- Chief Executive Officer at Km Passion Trading South Africa (Oil & Gas): February 2007 –
- Member at Ekurhuleni Business Initiative: 8 May 2006 – Present
- Kingdom Entrepreneur at Fountain Business Network: 11 September 2005 – Present
- Director at FOUNTAIN PRAYER TEAM: August 2005 – Present
- President at Fountain of Hope Global Ministry: 7 August 2005 – Present
- Strategic Advisor at Voice of Niger-Delta Network: 1 January 2005 – Present
- Former Sales agent at White House Estates: 2004 – 2005 Kempton Park, South Africa
- Former Security Officer at Metro Crime Watch: 2002 – 2004·Kempton Park, South Africa