The Rising of Youth As Eagle
Our Aim is to Provide, Contribute, Promote, and Empower ALL on the Grassroots-level. To offer opportunities for young people to realize their full potential, by encouraging, supporting and guiding them to engage in pro-social, meaningful, and community-enhancing activities.
Our primary drive is restoring healthy communities by alleviating poverty, job creation and economic emancipation through development that Promotes Prosperity and Economic Opportunity in number of areas. Our focus is to make sure and see private companies and different inter-government departments as major stakeholders to play an active role in terms of moving forward.
To Promote and empower disadvantaged Youth on the grassroots level, as part of
- Job Creation,
- Poverty Alleviation
- Radical Economic Transformation
- Economic Emancipation.
We promote opportunities to support, connect and grow Youth in business and careers, because Real Freedom Comes When Everyone Has the Opportunity to Prosper. We are The Voice of Grassroots, Uplifting our community and Building Relationship that Prosper.
The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! We are dedicated to creating a collective voice for African Youth and assisting them to achieve success and economic independence through business ownership and self-employment.
Key priority areas:
- Education/ scholarships
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Business plan development
- Empowerment and Transformation
- Skills Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovative
- Environment Preservation and Climate Change
- Advisory support services and business counseling
- Culture, Arts and Sports
- Governance and Media
- Peace and Security
- Health Coverage
- Community Outreach
- Job Creation
- Girls Home/Centre
- Boys Home/Centre
Our platform helps Youth reach new markets through content driven. Focusing on building the capacity of Adolescents and Young People to undertake effective advocacy on Development
Youth Focus Areas:
- Rural Youth
- Young Women
- Youth With Disabilities
- Youth in Conflict with the Law
- Unemployed And Unskilled Youth
- Less Privileged Youth
As a movement for & by the Youth on Equality Our Strategic Objectives are:
- To establish an Investment company (Pan Africa Business Chamber) that will initiate ventures through which members can benefit.
- To support the development of Youth within KGMF and Africa
- To promote the advancement of Youth in entrepreneurship and workplace
- To lead organized business in the endeavor to make African economy inclusive, representative and to act as an agent for socio-economic transformation.
- To establish an Investment Fund to do on-lending to members
- To establish Trade Promotion and Access to finance
- To promote economic empowerment and social upliftment of Youth in Africa.
- To source out all forms of business skills training that will assist Youth to have effective control of their businesses.
- Facilitation of Matchmaking, deal making and joint ventures.
- To arrange meetings with corporate to develop specific Youth empowerment initiatives.
- To acquire training on skills and capacity building for KGMFY
- To seek funding that will sustain specific programs and projects.
Program of Action
- Establishment Of stakeholder Relationships.
- Establishment of Africa/National Council Committees.
Our Wealth Creation Seminar
Our Seminar is to awake the sleeping giant in you because when the giant is awakening within you, no one can resist you. There are things nobody will ever do for you. They might give you fish but they will not teach you to fish because they need you to keep coming as a beggar.