Identify Your Space (Persons with Disabilities)
Our Aim is to Improve, contribute and promote equality for Persons with Disabilities through Grassroots-level in line with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. To offer development that promotes prosperity and economic opportunities for Persons with Disabilities to realize their full potential, by encouraging, supporting and guiding them to engage in pro-social, meaningful, and community-enhancing activities.
Our primary drive is restoring healthy communities by alleviating poverty, job creation and economic emancipation through development that Promotes Prosperity and Economic Opportunity by the creation of greater opportunities in number of areas. Our focus is to make sure and see private companies and different inter-government departments as major stakeholders to play an active role in terms of moving forward.
To Promote and empower Persons with Disabilities on the grassroots level, as part of
- Job Creation,
- Poverty Alleviation
- Radical Economic Transformation
- Economic Emancipation.
We promote opportunities to support, connect and grow business and careers, because Real Freedom Comes When Everyone Has the Opportunity to Prosper. We are The Voice of Grassroots, Uplifting our community and Building Relationship that Prosper.
Key priority areas:
- Education/ scholarships
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Business plan development
- Empowerment and Transformation
- Skills Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovative
- Advisory support services and business counseling
- Culture, Arts and Sports
- Governance and Media
- Health Coverage
- Community Outreach
- Leadership Programs
Enriching the Persons with Disabilities:
- Disability Rights
- Children with Disabilities
- Disability Sport
- Equalization of Opportunities
As a movement for Equality Our Strategic Objectives are:
- To Improve, contribute and promote equality for Persons with Disabilities through Grassroots-level in line with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- To enhancing the quality of life and also gives persons with disabilities real choice about how they live their lives
- To enable persons with disabilities to be self-sufficient and integrated into society rather than spend a life in an institutional setting.
- To provide persons with disabilities necessary life and social skills
- To educate families and communities about the needs of persons with disabilities and special needs
Program of Action
- Establishment Of stakeholder Relationships.
- To establish an Investment company (Pan Africa Business Chamber) that will initiate ventures through which members can benefit.
- To seek funding that will sustain specific programs and projects.
- Establishment of Africa/National Council Committees.
Our Wealth Creation Seminar
Our Seminar is to awake the sleeping giant in you because when the giant is awakening within you, no one can resist you. There are things nobody will ever do for you. They might give you fish but they will not teach you to fish because they need you to keep coming as a beggar.